Natural Oiled Leather Upper / Classic Footbed - Suede Lined
Has a visible grain and naturally occurring colour irregularities that are not removed in order to preserve the matt surface.
The essence of all our shoe models is the original BIRKENSTOCK footbed, which is inspired by the natural imprint of a foot in the sand and feels just like walking barefoot. Its anatomical shape ideally supports the natural walking action of your foot. Your feet, joints and back are protected. At the same time, your foot and leg muscles are exercised, and your health and well-being benefit as a result.
Arizona Natural Oiled Leather in Tabacco Brown (Classic Footbed - Suede Lined)
• A valid proof of purchase is required (bank statement or store receipt) on all return transactions.
• Under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), consumers have a right to return faulty goods in certain circumstances.
• If the product has a major failure, the consumer has the right to choose between a replacement or refund. If the product has a minor failure, the business can choose to give the consumer a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
What is a major failure?
A product or good has a major failure when:
• It has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
• It is unsafe
• It is significantly different from any sample or description, or
• It doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what the consumer asked for, and can’t easily be made suitable for such a purpose.
Businesses are not required by law to provide refunds to consumers simply because a consumer changed their mind about a purchase when there is no major or minor failure in relation to the good and the good was properly described.
This change of mind policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. If you purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
• In store and online prices may vary depending on promotional activity at the time of purchase.
When can a consumer return faulty goods?
Under the ACL, consumers can return faulty goods within a reasonable time. The term “reasonable time” is not defined by the ACL. The nature of our goods a reasonable amount of time is 12 months for any assessment. Goods returned outside this duration cannot be accessed purely based on the time passed.
Orders usually take within 48 business hours to deliver, however, during busy periods it may be up to 72 business hours.
Shipment is made via TNT and Australia Post. If you are in an isolated or rural area and think TNT may not deliver to your area, please let us know and we'll ship your order via Australia Post Express.
Delivery times after despatch vary from next day delivery for some capital cities, up to 3 days for rural areas, and up to a week for remote locations. Please note we do not ship on weekends or public holidays.
If you require assistance in tracking your package, please contact us.
Please Note we DO NOT ship outside of Australia.